Monday, January 10, 2011

What I'm here for....

It has been a long tine guys, though I doubt you guys are still there in the first place.


But it doesn't matter anymore... I just need to sort out and type out my thoughts.... and I decided that this is the way to do it......


Well, I'm also doing this for another reason. One that I consider personal. And that is to practice my writing skills. And this can help me to improve my English. So blogging can prove to be a double edged sword, one edge to help me better my writing abilities, and another to help me think, and pen down my thoughts, so that everything will become more clear.


Quote of the day: "Never give up."


Motivation. Inspiration. Two of them may be similar. And as similar they are, they have their distinct differences. 


Motivation. It can come with fear. Anger. Sadness. Pain. And it can come with encouragement. Love. The desire for something more. Or the desire for something less. The desire for something. The will sparks the flame of motivation, the flame of desire. 


How do you know what you really want?


Sometimes we just have to think hard. 
Sometimes we have to think far.
Sometimes we just have to imagine...
Sometimes we just have to do it...
And sometimes... we do not do anything...we wait for the right opportunity...and then everything will be alright...


Sometimes we feel sad, sometimes we feel mad... but once we go past that, we wonder why we actually felt like that........


We just have to want to do something. If we naturally can't, the only thing we can do is to train. 


Inspiration. Everybody needs it. Everybody creates it. Everybody shares it. Everybody takes it.


This is how we evolve. Through inspiration. Through our human spirit. One person learns from others. One person searches deep within himself, and within everything else in the world. He learns. He shares. Others learn. Others share. This cycle repeats itself. God gave us everything... we just have to figure out how to make use of everything... and God gave us the ability to figure.. and with that we should never give up on our hopes and dreams....


Just believe in what you have to do, and embrace it. Motivation and inspiration will come naturally. Its in us. You just got to believe that you can do it. Why?


Because you can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment