Monday, January 11, 2010

150 Words About Myself






Quote of the day: "Keep it clean, respect public property."

First of all, I'm a child. I'm from a perfectly normal family. And the only reason I'm posting this is that....its for English class, and I'm Singaporean, studying in an awesome school. What I do in my spare time- playing the piano, surfing the web.... and playing video games. I have an Xbox and an Xbox-360 and I play all the Halo Games. I'm a fan of the Halo series and I love Halo Wars. I also have the Gears of War games, but I'm not really a fan. I don't have many games as each game costs around $70. My family owns a Wii too but I don't really play it. I love reading. Can anyone recommend a good book which we can get from the library? And for my CCA, I'm in the Choir, and Choir Rocks!
In class, I am not too talkative, and not too quiet either. I can't really say anything about myself. I observe others, but not myself. I don't know myself.
That's about it. Why would people care anyway?
Alright the next entry will be about food and again, it is for English class.

1 comment: