Tuesday, January 12, 2010

We Eat to Live, and We Live to Eat!



Quote of the Day: "Balance is Power, and perfection in everything makes you the strongest. "


English assignment again, and what do we write about? Food, and it isn't specifically stated what we must write so...


Let us talk about cakes! Do you like cakes, because I do. Cakes have layers, cream, and are extremely fattening. Cheesecake, chocolate cakes, carrot cake whatever cake, birthday cake.


Probably one of the best desserts/snacks/breakfast ever invented. Goes well alone or with coffee.






                                                                   


Section 2: Chilli Crab
I am super annoyed right now. I just typed a whole lot of stuff here and Google Chrome lagged and crashed and right now I am not going to bother rewriting everything. Chilli Crab rocks because of it tender, juicy meat in the wonderful sweet and sour sauce which goes fantastically well with rice and buns. Chilli Crab was created in 1950 by a Singaporean couple. The flavour of the chilli crab sauce actually comes from tomato sauce. Almost no chilli was harmed in the making of this dish. However, many crabs, tomatoes, eggs and garlic were. You want pictures? I'll give them to you.  (Pictures from my trip to Australia, my Dad caught and cooked the crabs, I took the pictures)
            


























1 comment: